Taj Mahotsav 2020
Dates: – Feburary 18, 2020 to Feburary 27, 2020
Venue: – Great Agra Travel, Office No-196, Field Marshal Cariappa Road, Baluganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Duration: –10 days festival
Details about the Taj Mahotsav:
Taj Mahostav Festival 2020 marks the annual celebrations of art, tradition and culture of rich history of Mughal dynasty. This is going to be 29th annual celebration of Taj Mahotsav. The main purpose to organize this Mahostav festival is to uplift the old memories of Nawabi era and the times during the 18th and early 19th centuries of rich culture.
From the year 1992 Taj Mahotsav festival showcases amazing talent of handlooms, artisans, folk music, handicrafts and dance performances from India.
This Ten days festival started almost Three decades back in 1992 with craftsmen, artist, handlooms, and performers from different parts of the country taking part in the crafts Mela.
This year it is conducted from February 18, 2020 to February 27, 2020 at Eastern Gate, Shilpgram, Agra, India. The main attraction of this festival is to cherish the Nawabi style that prevailed in the state of Uttar Pradesh (UP) especially during the mid-1800 and nineteenth century.
Taj Mahotsav 2020
The Taj Mahostav festival is a Ten days long colorful fair with talent, enthusiasm, and extravagance. It is a great opportunity to view the work of artisans and craftsmen from various cities of India. Near about 400 participants from different cities of India can show their work and talents at the Mahostav festival.
It is also a great place to collect handicrafts the country and taste regional cuisine from various parts of the country. The whole place is filled with painted and decorated animals like camels and elephants.
Taj Mahotsav 2020 Attractions:
1. Craft Mela for arts from India.
- Saharanpur Wooden Carvings
- Agra marble artifacts and work
- Khurja Pottery
- Specialty of Zardozi Embroidry
- Kashmiri handmade carpeting
- Banaras silks with Exquisite Zari
- Lucknowi Chikan work
- Metals like brass from Moradabad
- Hand print fabric of Farrukhabad
- Kantha silks from Bengal
- Gujarati handmade carpets
2. Folk Dance Performances by Popular Artistes.
3. Taj Mahostav Food Festival
4. Fun Fair for Kids and Adults
Taj Mahostav Entry Fees
- Per Adult: Rs. 50/-
- Per Kid: – Free (Up to 5 years )
- Per Kid: – (5 years to 10 years) – Rs. 10/-
- Per Foreign Tourist: Free
- Tickets are sold at the Counter
- Ticket includes entrance to Cultural venues
For more details: – Click Here
Taj Mahotsav Official Website link :- Click Here
For any suggestions and Inquiry, Please Comment
Tags: Taj Mahotsav 2020, Taj Mahotsav 2020 Details, Taj Mahotsav 2020 timing, Taj Mahotsav 2020 complete Information.