Buymymobile Website Real or Fake | Complete Review

Buymymobile Review – Hello friends and welcome to our official website Ecyberplanet.com. In today’s post, we will see about an online Mobile selling website named Buymymobile.in, and find out whether it is real or fake. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about Buymymobile, such as is Buymymobile Website Real or Fake?, Is Buymymobile.in safe?, how does Buymymobile Works? and many more others.

Buymymobile Real or Fake
Buymymobile Real or Fake

Please read this complete article in order to get answers of all your questions about buymymobile. Please share your Experience and feedback to help others after finding your queries. Your feedback and Experience will help number of other people who do not know about this website. So friends, let’s start by moving this post forward.

Is buymymobile is Real?

You may heard or watch an advertisement about an online mobile selling website named buymymobile which offer low cost Mobiles with discount. The mobile they Sell in their platform is ultron.

For information of Latest Earning Apps Join Our Whats App Community

It is an online shopping site which offers ultron brand Mobile Phones on their website with great discount on all of their products. Here We are not talking about their products and discount, but we’re still analyzing that buymymobile is a Legit or fake online shopping site?

Note: – We never recommend this site to our readers as there is a high likelihood of falling into a trap.

Buymymobile is Fake Or Real-

If you want a quick review of buymymobile.in website, we advise you to do not purchase products on that website until you read the complete points on review of buymymobile below:

Date of Creation:

When we checked Buymymobile.in. We found that it was registered on 07th september 2020. The name of owner and contact details has not been provided.

Discount:

On many of their products, buymymobile.in offers very big discounts. The Scammers know very well that people loves to buy in discount time. This is a common trick used in many Scam sites.

These big discounts are available to attract people and make them to fall into the trap.

You have to do small research on these type of websites in which you are planing to buy anything. You can search on internet, such as buymymobile.in is real or fake, Analysis of buymymobile, Is buymymobile is Scam, buymymobile Legit or not, buy my mobile etc.

Prices:

If you go on buymymobile you find many of the products have same rates, and if you compare their original prices with the prices on internet you will find a big difference.

Contacting them:

If you want to make contact with buymymobile, the only way to contact them is to contact via Email. It is a one way contact if you send them a message, there is no guarantee of getting a reply. They do not provide an customer care number or any other customers assistance service.

Owner Details:

Nobody knows about the owner of buymymobile.in. If buymymobile does not inform about its owner and operator on its official website, you cannot find out who is running Website. Fraudsters cover their personal information and details for the fear of catching up.

Social Media handles:

While buying from any website, check their social media pages and accounts. The buymymobile.in does not have social media accounts linked to their Website.

Contact, E-mail and Bank Account Details:

These kind of websites insist on the exchange of personal and financial data. Just Because of their discounted offers, people do not think twice about providing them with personal data. So we insist you to not give your personal details to them.

Buymymobile Customer Care Number:

No Customer Care number is provided by buymymobile.in

Conclusion:

We strongly suggest you to stay away from buymymobile in conclusion, buymymobile is not a trusted place for shopping online.

There are already number of people who got cheated by buymymobile. So please be aware.

For information of Latest Earning Apps and Websites Join  Our Telegram Group

telegram-button.

Please include a message in our Comment Box if you have any questions or wish to share your experience with us. We are looking forward to helping you.

And how did you like this article, tell it in the comment section.

If you want to know about any other app or Website, then comment.

Also Read:

Tags: – Is buymymobile is real, payment, authentic or not, Legit or not, genuine or not, complete details, App, Is buymymobile is fraud?, information, in hindi, crack, hack, download, complaints, legal, details, buymymobile payment proof, Nostra pro refer code.

Cyber Planet

World of information

38 thoughts on “Buymymobile Website Real or Fake | Complete Review

• December 17, 2020 at 3:53 pm

Those people who already got cheated…pls leave your amount with 3000 or 5000.Some of the customer care number some unknown person will suggest to give you refund and he will say that order has been cancelled…pls don’t give any bank account details to refund your amount.they will hack our account and trap full amount from our bank account..so pls be aware of it..

• December 24, 2020 at 4:40 pm

Hi Gayathri, me too lost 4500. they parceled the useless mobile to me

• March 8, 2021 at 1:11 am

Yes same thing happened me also

• December 24, 2020 at 4:37 pm

i have orderd a mobile on buymymobile.com through online on 21st december 2020 ( ULTRON K5 NOTCH ) without knowing any knowledge, i have lost 4500/- they parceled the used second hand mobile and delivered on 23rd december 2020. The phone is useless. I simply throw it in to the dustbin. This website is fradulant, people don’t trust them and don’t book any mobiles to them. i also think not to write any review for the stupid website. but, people will suffer after they booked the mobiles. don’t buy any product to them, i beg u people

• January 2, 2021 at 12:42 pm

booked a tablet stating that is Ultron brand with specifications my order no is : BU16602490. but the tablet i recieved was akaash IIT, bombay make and the piece was scratched one. packing was utterly worst.
    Do not recommend this website buymymobile

• January 21, 2021 at 1:07 am

SHOPMYMOBILE.IN is a Fake Company and No. 1 Fraud Company. I have lost my money of Rs.3,899/-. Dont buy any Mobiles from SHOPMYMOBILE.IN I have not yet got my Mobile till now.

• January 22, 2021 at 8:02 pm

I paid 4300 but I got waste phone how can I get my money or my purchase please tell me if anyone know about this

• February 4, 2021 at 8:23 pm

I booked online ultron V19 and paid 4229. I received a local apple tree mobile and searching customer care number but no responce.

• March 8, 2021 at 1:10 am

Something happened me also

• April 23, 2021 at 10:15 pm

HOW U GOT LURED & HOW MUCH U WERE CHEATED.

• February 9, 2021 at 4:59 pm

Thanks you for your good suggestions, i was suppose to order,but i cancelled, henceforth buying from trusted companies is much more better than any faltu web sites.

• March 26, 2021 at 10:21 pm

Sir kese order cancel kiya

• February 24, 2021 at 9:45 am

I have been ordered the Mobile which is cost 4,200 RS. Still, I am not getting the Product.

There was a fraud to us

Regards,
    Chandra

• March 27, 2021 at 12:28 pm

299mart is 100% fake.. Please don’t order any items

• February 24, 2021 at 9:46 am

Hi Friends,
    Kindly let me know how will track the mobile status.

Regards,
    Chandu
    9000790281

• March 3, 2021 at 2:58 pm

bymymobile is a fake site they don`t have return policy. Nobody will listen . you through what you purchase from them as I do.

• March 3, 2021 at 2:56 pm

Buymymobile is a face company. they will give you very old mobile which don`t even work. I got same mobile which is not even working very old 2G mobile. No refund policy. they are cheater. Please don`t Buy from this sight. Totally fake website.

• March 8, 2021 at 1:08 am

Buymymobile web site i have paid rs.4300/- but received local mobile phone. They are cheating all the public. Anyone has to take necessary action agaist buymymobile. How dare they are cheating the people and giving the adds.

• March 8, 2021 at 6:24 pm

I too order a tablet phone., but received a used not working phone with very bad condition packing., even the expressbee delivery boy also thrown the shipment and went as hew already know the about the company.,i think they joined together and doing these. Any cargo service agent who receives cargo from any vendor plz. check there background and get their contact number for tracking. plz. all cargo agent plz. do this activity which will also ensure you goodwill.

• March 23, 2021 at 7:29 pm

It is a fake site. I lost my money. They sent non working basic mobile and a pack of cards.
    I don’t know why such advertisements are encouraged. They should be also liable.

• April 2, 2021 at 11:12 am

I have ordered a tablet on 1st April 2021 but there is no status of my product my money is already deducted from my account how do I complain,?

• May 14, 2021 at 3:31 pm

The technology is so advanced, can they not catch the offender of the site buymymobile

• May 15, 2021 at 11:38 pm

In your city there is a cyber cell at police station without hesitation you can complaint there and they will help you to get back your money you will help other.

• April 5, 2021 at 5:47 pm

have been ordered the tablet which is cost 4,298 RS. Still, I am not getting the Product.

There was a fraud to us

Regards,
    Jayant

• May 3, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Please analyse and write something about www . faminafab . com which is anm online ladies garment product selling site.It has defrauded thousands of buyers by sendind old used damaged products inplace of ordered items.

• June 22, 2021 at 8:53 pm

I also got cheated by this site . see my mail to
        Kaushal Kishor Pandey

Apr 9, 2021, 4:57 PM

to buymymobile7
        To whom it may concern,
        Sir, I have ordered
        Ultron V19 Max (Matte Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) 48 MP Quad Camera 4500 mAh Battery
        And received a damage not usable mobile today on” F/85** shree rajaji park society near vallabh vidya mandir school waghodia dabhoi ring road vadodara.”
        So please advise me to return the mobile and asking for my money.

and auto reply is.
        Buymymobile

Fri, Apr 9, 4:58 PM

to me
        Dear Customer,

Thank You for mailing us !

During this Covid-19 Pandemic, we are experiencing high flow of calls/emails and with restricted manpower, we are unable to respond back to all emails, hence it may take time to respond back to you. Regret the inconvenience.

Your mail has been acknowledged. Somebody from our support team shall get in touch with you as early as possible.

This is an auto reply. Please do not reply to this email as it will further delay reading your emails.

We request and appreciate your patience.

Thanking you in advance

Team (BuymyMobile)

• May 14, 2021 at 3:28 pm

Buymymobile is a fake cheater website. Bloody f…
    .no b…rds cheating public. Paid through Freecharge who are also hand in glove with fake website. Freecharge should not allow this type of websites for payment collection. They are also responsible to pay back the amount.

• May 18, 2021 at 11:39 am

Wast Mobile Delivered.. its fake

• May 19, 2021 at 3:23 pm

Bymymobil நான் ஒரு மொபைல் பதிவு செய்து பணம் ₹3599 அனுப்பி என்னையும் ஏமாற்றி விட்டு
    இதுபோன்ற பிலைப்பதர்கு கூட பிறந்த
    பிறப்புக்கலைம் உன்மேல் விட்டு சம்பதிப்பாண்
    மக்கள் அனைவரும் ஆன்லைன்
    நம்பிதாடா பொருள் வங்குராங்க
    இங்கு மோசடி செய்த எங்கடா போவங்கா நண்பர்களை நீங்களும் ஏமாற்ந்திடாதிங்க பாத்திரம்

• May 20, 2021 at 9:38 am

Thank God. I was on payment page. But I was bit curious to know whether the site is genuine or not. No one can sell smart phones at such low price. Saw this page. Thank you all. Indeed, buymymobile is a fraudster.

• May 21, 2021 at 8:38 am

Hi, friends how to contact buy my mobile I have ordered Ultron v19,but still no message no mail I have received from company, how can I contact them or Track my order plz reply me..

• May 24, 2021 at 3:08 pm

Buymymobile is totally fraud and cheating their customers. I ordered Ultron tab by paying RS 3500/- on 30/4/21 through credit card
    I received a very cheap third class mobile and that too not working. Customer care no does not exist and if you send email you will get only automated message. Cyber crime cell should investigate through payment gateway PayUmoney whose customer care no also does not exist

• June 13, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Buymymobile is totally fraud and cheating their customers. I ordered Ultron tab by paying RS 3500/- on 24/5/21 through debit card.
      I Paid through Freecharge who are also having hand in glove with fake website. Freecharge should not allow this type of websites for payment collection. They are also responsible to pay back the amount.
      I recommend not to buy anything from this website as this site is a totally fraud.
      I request the Cyber crime controlling authority to stop this site to save the people from further cheating.

• May 26, 2021 at 7:31 pm

Buymymobile is a fraudulent website. I too got cheated with their fancy products and prices. I lost rs 3499/- by ordering a tablet and received an old used outdated Micromax canvas 2 mobile which was also broken. There is no way of return of their useless product so I consider it as a loss. Recommended not to buy anything from this website which is a total fraud.

• May 26, 2021 at 8:16 pm

I ordered mobile in may 2021 on buy my mobile and paid 4400 online.but what a hell this website is they delivered me a scrap mobile so don’t order on this website

• May 31, 2021 at 9:12 pm

We got cheated as well. We bought an Ultron tablet and received a severely damaged and very old used tablet with much much lower specs than they had displayed on the website. No response to our email complaint and their phone no is permanently switched off.

• June 5, 2021 at 1:00 pm

I ordered the tablet ultron s8 plus for my daughter’s class. He provided with a small local mobile which useless. I try to contract the firm he can’t be traceable. I lost Rs 3600.00 please don’t repeated don’t order any article from this side. This is a fake site. Only i attracted due to highest amount of discount provided. Forget that it is a fake.