Vridha Pension Online Check – Hello Friends Welcome to our official website Ecyberplanet.com. In today’s post, we will see how to check pension online from home, and find out the best ways to check vridha pension online. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about checking pension online, such as is it possible to check vridha pension online?, how to check vridha pension online with mobile and many more others.
Friends, the government of the states of Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar etc. provide pension to the elderly citizens of their state for their day to day activities. So that they do not face any problem in old age. The amount of this pension varies from state to state. For example, in Uttar Pradesh, old people get 500 rupees every month. So friends, in this article today, we will tell you how to check vridha pension online.
For More information Join Our Whats App Community
Before knowing further information, know that the process of checking the list of vridha pension of all the states is almost same, the only difference will be that the website of checking the list of pension of every state is different. If you also want to do a pension check, then you have to go to the official website of your state and click on the option of old age pension and fill the requested information after which you will get the pension information.
Here we will tell you the steps to check Uttar Pradesh vridha pension, you can check your pension from your state pension website by doing the same steps.
Steps to check Uttar Pradesh Vridha pension:
- You have to go to the website of Uttar Pradesh Pension Scheme ‘http://sspy-up.gov.in/‘.
- In the website homepage click on of Vridha pension scheme.
- After clicking, you will see a box named ‘Pensioner List’ (पेंशनर सूचि) on the bottom.
- From there you have to click on ‘Pensioner’s List (2020-2021)’.
- After this, a list will open in front of you, in which you have to choose your district.
- After selecting the district, you have to choose your ward or gram panchayat from the options given in the development block and municipal body wise.
- Then you will see a list in which you have to choose your village or city.
- Therefore, a list will open in front of you, which will have the names of the people benefiting from the scheme. In this, you can search your name.
- As soon as you get your name, click on it and see how much money has been transferred to your bank account.
So friends, in this way you can check vridha pension online from home.
For more information Join Our Telegram Group
Please include a message in our Comment Box if you have any questions or wish to share your experience with us. We are looking forward to helping you.