Prize Fiesta App Review – Hello friends and welcome to our official website Ecyberplanet. In today’s post, we will see about an android application named Prize Fiesta App, and find out whether it is real or fake. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about Prize Fiesta App, such as what is Prize Fiesta App?, Is Prize Fiesta game is Real or fake?, Prize Fiesta App is safe or not?, Is Prize Fiesta is Fake or real, how does Prize Fiesta App Works? and many more others.
Please read this complete article in order to get answers of all your questions about Prize Fiesta App. Please share your Experience and feedback to help others after finding your queries. Your feedback and Experience will help number of other people who do not know about this App. So friends, let’s start by moving this post forward.
What is Prize Fiesta App?
You may heard about an android app named Prize Fiesta App. It is an app which claims that anyone can earn money from home by playing game.
Need Help, Ask us on Instagram : – Click Here
Prize Fiesta is a free puzzle game in Play Store. Here we are analyzing that Prize Fiesta app is a good or bad App?
Prize Fiesta is Real or Fake:
If you want a quick review of Prize Fiesta App, we advise that currently it is doubtful.
Prize Fiesta Review:
- Name – Prize Fiesta
- Status – Doubtful
- Category – Casual
- Language – English
- Developer – Lagoon Software Ltd
- Support – [email protected]
Its very Doubtful that Prize Fiesta game really pays or it is Genuine. Maybe they pay some of their users to show their app is genuine. Otherwise, You must not expect to earn any money or reward with that game.
We take a look at many reviews on Google Play store and other app stores, and I was not shocked to find so many complaints against them. After reviewing so many apps and games, I know how they work.
So, what should you expect from Prize Fiesta Game? Well, according to the game, players can get payout when they reach minimum payment threshold.
In Prize Fiesta game when you may think that you are close to getting paid, whether that is a sum of money or a cool gadget. But as soon as you get near payment, the developers of game cut you off. That is the system they have in place.
That business model is designed to get add many people to watch as many advertisements as possible. They then make all the money from advertisements, while users gain nothing but waste there time.
Prize Fiesta App is so good game to play but you must not expect to earn any money or reward with that game.
Need Help, Ask us on Instagram : – Click Here
Prize Fiesta Pros and Cons:
- Easy to play interface
- Addictive Game
- Network Errors.
- Lots of Ads.
- Higher Battery Consumption
So according to our review Prize Fiesta is Not a safe App.
[table id=9 /]
Also Read : –
- Aircraft Carrier Game Real or Fake | Complete Review
- Lucky Blast Game Real or Fake | Complete Review
- Max Data Entry Services Real or Fake | Complete Review
- Hi-Tech Scam Earn App Real or Fake | Complete Review
- Flipkart Home Earning App Real or Fake | Complete Review
Please include a message in our Comment Box if you have any questions or wish to share your experience with us. We are looking forward to helping you.
If you want to know about any other app or Website, then comment.
Tags : – Is Prize Fiesta is real, payment, authentic or not, Legit or not, genuine or not, complete details, App, Is Prize Fiesta is fraud?, information, in hindi, crack, hack, download, complaints, legal, details, Prize Fiesta payment proof, Prize Fiesta refer code.
I have played 67 different games on Facebook and Prize Fiesta is, by far, THE most cheating, dishonest game I have played online….. EVER. An astonishing amount of cheating against players.
They control EVERY win and EVERY loss. If you believe differently, you are an absolute moron.
They claim the game doesn’t cheat players. Well, after two years of playing the game here are just a few of the ways it DOES cheat players:
White squares not turning pink after as many as five or six times of matches made over those squares, including large areas of white squares not turning pink after massive explosions.
More than any other way this is how players lose most often, and how the game cheats against players.
The second most common cheating against players of Prize Fiesta are exploding pieces exploding for NO reason, most often when it would allow a player to make use of them after a previous planned move and planned use of that piece. The striped mushrooms constantly explode for no reason whatsoever.
Here are just SOME of the other ways Prize Fiesta cheats you when playing:
1. Key pieces planned for falling to a specific spot where they should fall don’t, they jump to the left, right, stop higher or fall lower than they should. Some pieces stay in place while everything else falls around it.
This is the third greatest cheating against players.
2. Exploding pieces, at key times, explode in a different direction than they should, preventing the intended use by the player.
3. Exploding (striped) pieces will sometimes change stripe/exploding direction when if they were to not change would help the player complete more successful moves and points.
4. What has started happening more and more often is that exploding pieces do not explode when matched.
5. Random important strategic pieces disappear for no reason which prevents their planned use to make a match.
6. At crucial times matched-four pieces do not turn into a striped exploding piece, robbing people of significant play.
7. Pieces don’t always fall as they should. Many times pieces stay where they are and another one appears below the one that should have fallen lower. Or pieces fall one square further down with a random piece appearing above it so your planned move is prevented.
8. Four or five in a row (or a grouping) many many times do not become an exploding piece.
9. After a match of four or five pieces, the resulting exploding piece (if in fact it actually does create one at all) does not appear in the place that it should. Often it’s two or three spaces a way.
Here are Level 6 specific cheating against players:
Level 6 cheats more seriously that any level, except Level 8.
L6: Many many times green squares staying green after many many matches over them.
L6: Exploding pieces explode for no reason on a regular basis (even worse that on other levels) – The most losses occur this way on this level along with white squares not turning pink from many many matches over them. Even after you match over white squares they will turn GREEN instead of pink.
Green squares appear on this level normally but supposed to only when there is no pink area connected to the match of pieces you’ve made.
L6: White squares turn to green for NO reason after pieces simply drop past them. Second main reason why most losses occur on all levels.
L6: Pieces not dropping to where they normally would happens more on this level than any other.
Remaining move count is not true and honest. It will show 2 or 3 moves left, but after you make 1 move it will display “0”. It may show 5, but you make one move and it changes to 3, or even 2.
Steals 250 points every day, between the time you last play and the following morning. It will take at least four plays just to regain the points that were stolen from you.
Points do not add up correctly, especially on “Bonus” Double and Triple, usually not even close. So players are cheated (again).
The closer you get to $750 the greater the cheating against the player becomes.
The closer you get to $750 the less you win, limited to a maximum of two wins from the time you start if you are collecting Bonus points.
Yet if your Bonus points are not activated you can will all four non-Bonus point plays.
When your total approaches $750 the points diminish faster than ever. When you’re not playing, or not playing for points. In just 12 hours they stole over 2000 points from my total.
And there is the “You have been disconnected” crap, which often happen when play is going very very well, and when it restored the board major important pieces that were on the board are gone. It’s happened twice in just a few levels of play.
There is NO reason for this “You have been disconnected” to happen unless it’s designed into the game, because it has nothing whatsoever to do with the server, or Facebook. It is just yet another way to cheat you from points and plays.