Sometimes it happens to all of us. Our notification feed gets completely filled with notifications we don’t even want. Completely useless notifications. Notification which we don’t want to receive anymore. Today I will give an all-in-one solution for turning off notifications of any app which is on your phone. This is going to be very easy if you follow me step by step. So read carefully!
First of all, there can be a possibility that you don’t even know which app is giving you all these notifications. So, I will tell you how to identify the app which is creating this problem.
It’s very easy, just slide down your notification feed and you will see all the notifications one by one. On the top left corner of every notification, you will see the app logo and the name of the app which has sent you this notification.
Now you have made sure which app’s notification you don’t want. So I will tell you two ways to turn the notifications off. Here are the ways:
How to turn off notifications of app in Mobile
Follow the steps given below to turn off notifications of app in Mobile.
Directly through the Home screen
With this method, you will be able to turn off notifications of any app just through the home screen where all the apps are located.
These are the steps:
- Unlock your phone.
- Look for the app for which you want two turn your notifications off.
- Hold on to the app for a second or two.
- Automatically some options will appear, select the option named app info.
- In that, there will be an option to manage notification
- Every phone manufacturer has slight variations in settings, but after reaching the notification setting you will easily find an option to turn off the notification completely.
- Turn off the notification of that particular app from there and you will not receive any notification from that app.
This was easy, isn’t it?
Still, if you didn’t get it, no problem. There is another way.
- Unlock your phone.
- Go to settings.
- In settings try to find an option that has something to do with apps. For example- on my phone, it is called App Management.
- Open that option.
- There you will see the list of all the apps installed on your phone.
- Select the app of which you want to turn the notification off.
- Again you will see the manage notification option as in method 1 I told you about.
- Turn off the notification and you won’t be bothered about notifications from that particular app anymore.
I hope you find this article helpful, please comment down below if you did.