Are you looking for ways to increase brand awareness and gain the trust of your customers? A video marketing strategy can help you increase engagement with your customers and prospects, brand awareness, and confidence in your business. This is done by incorporating video marketing into your overall marketing strategy.
It has been proven that companies that use video on their websites or social media platforms have higher conversion rates. Consumers are 4x more likely to watch a product/service-based video than read about it. And almost 25% of consumers do not tend to revisit a brand’s page in case they do not use videos.
It’s no surprise that video marketing is here to stay since it’s an effective way of building trust and authority, creating brand recognition, and influencing consumers to purchase your products.
Businesses increasingly realize the importance of video marketing to improve brand awareness and generate leads as content marketing evolves into video marketing. Companies must create video content to build brand trust and trust with their target audiences.
Here’s how you can use video marketing to boost your brand’s trust and generate leads.
Share Your Brand’s Story
As a first step, it’s critical to provide viewers with all the information they need if you’re starting with video content.
- This is essential since it gives the reader a positive impression of your company. The videos you create for your marketing strategy will form the basis of your brand’s identity, voice, purpose, vision, and objectives. Since every iconic brand has a fantastic story, these videos describe your brand’s history, what it stands for, and why it exists.
- Make sure the video is short, and think about the story you want to tell. Customers want to avoid being bombarded with information. They prefer a story that seems personal.
- Mention your company’s challenges, founding story, and anything else that makes it unique. Your company might benefit from creating videos explaining its values which might help you gain customers’ trust.
- In today’s market, videos that give viewers a sneak peek at how things work in your office are all the rage. Videos convey your business a face and make consumers feel they know you personally. They help you build credibility, which is key to building a relationship with your consumers.
The goal of brand story videos should not be to sell products or services but rather to set expectations among the audience.
Always Maintain Authenticity
For your viewers to feel a connection with you, you should create videos that are completely authentic and personal.
- The video may include interviews with key employees, shots of the office and its surroundings, testimonials from satisfied customers, and a discussion of the company’s involvement in the local community.
- You only have a few seconds to make an impression with your video. Make sure it’s engaging and creative, with top-notch video editing that will captivate your audience from start to finish.
- If you want your brand and its products to be more effective, you need to embrace their flaws just as much as their strengths. Many consumers find that overly polished commercials fail to grab their attention, and as a result, they have less of an effect.
- Make sure your writing highlights the differences between your offerings and the competition. Emphasize what sets your business apart and why it maintains its founding principles. Be entertaining and original in your writing if you wish to engage your viewers.
Make Use of Client Testimonials
Consumer confidence in a product or service can be increased through consumer reviews in any medium, but video reviews are even more powerful.
- In the marketplace, people tend to rely on others due to their experiences with them, which is why recommendations from strangers, such as those found on review sites and word-of-mouth, work so well.
- Your potential clients will likely research what others say about your company after becoming aware of it. It’s wise to share positive word-of-mouth with new clients. Positive word-of-mouth is a reliable way to keep them. Even though testimonials don’t require much work, they should be given some attention to make them stand out.
- The minimum editing required for these videos can easily be accomplished on a smartphone or an online video editor may suffice if you need more resources to hire a video producer.
- Customers’ testimonials should begin by describing the issue that has been dealt with, followed by a description of what steps were taken by the company to resolve it. In conclusion, the client should talk about the positive impact of the product or service on their business and the overall perception of the company.
- Video testimonials are based on conversations with satisfied customers. With a few words of advice and a little effort, you can turn ordinary clients into ardent supporters of your business.
These testimonials should, of course, be genuine; no scripted lines and certainly no financial compensation. Include testimonials from your most loyal clients for optimal results.
Promote Your Industry Expertise
Demonstrating and emphasizing your extensive field knowledge is a proven way to win your prospective clients’ trust. Establishing yourself as an authority and winning over your target demographic can be as simple as making videos on styles, innovations, and helpful hints related to your company or sector.
You’re educating your clients about your offerings while providing valuable information for your company. Live video broadcasting from a conference is another option.
Knowing that your company is leading your industry will encourage consumers to learn more about you and your services. It would be best if you also networked with other companies in your field by getting media coverage and other forms of recognition. This will help you build your client base, expertise, and company.
Find influential people in your industry willing to promote your business. Interviewing a brand ambassador may increase exposure and credibility for your business. They may also help you spread the word by sharing your videos with their audience.
Demonstrate Your Products and Services
Although building trust isn’t about selling, in-depth product videos enhance credibility by showing how superior your product is and how capable your business is.
Your videos should be designed primarily to increase consumer confidence, with brand awareness as a secondary objective. You could lose sales if you don’t include product videos since 90% of customers consider them helpful when making a purchase decision.
With a few minutes, you can show your target audience in a way that is more honest than still photos when it comes to your product. Live action is more realistic than still photos, so the video is a more suitable medium.
If consumers can visualize the product in action, what it would feel like to use, and how it would look and feel to a natural person, all of which are not easy to gauge from static product photos on e-commerce sites, then they are more likely to make a purchase.
With these simple video marketing tactics, any company can gain a competitive advantage regardless of its field. You’ll be well on your way to creating captivating brand videos that keep your target demographic engaged.
If you put in the effort and time to make your company’s videos interesting, engaging, and helpful, their value will increase significantly.
You can speed up the process by making the appropriate marketing videos to attract potential customers and earn their trust. Direct marketing probably won’t be enough to work anymore, and you should only consider trying to sell to them once you have earned their trust.
Having a genuine brand voice and video may lead to a lifelong customer. Therefore, to reach out to them in the long run, you must create a consistent brand message and be authentic.
Finding the right balance between scalability and timesaving is key to gaining your audience’s trust and increasing your return on investment.