The world’s wealthiest people come from all walks of life and range in net worth from tens of millions of dollars to hundreds of billions, which is what you could make by visiting https://20bet.com/in/live. They come from wealthy families, inherit their wealth, or become wildly successful through their hard work and ambition.
In no particular order, some of the world’s richest people include;
- Bernard Arnault : Bernard Arnault is a French business magnate, investor, and art collector. He is the chairman and CEO of the world’s largest luxury-goods company, LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE. He is the richest person in Europe and the fourth-richest person in the world with a net worth of $106.6 billion as of October 2020. Arnault is the son of a French civil engineer and a Belgian mother. He graduated from the Ecole Polytechnique in 1971. After working in his father’s construction business, he joined the family-owned firm, Ferret-Savinel, in 1976. He later purchased the luxury-goods company, Financiere Agache, in 1984, which he turned into the LVMH brand.
- Elon Musk : Elon Musk is an entrepreneur, inventor, and investor best known for founding companies like Tesla Motors, SpaceX, and SolarCity. He has also made substantial investments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence, renewable energy, and space exploration. Born in South Africa in 1971, Musk went to the United States to attend college, studying economics and physics at the University of Pennsylvania. After graduating, Musk founded a software company, Zip2, followed by an online financial services company, X.com, which later became PayPal. After being ousted from PayPal, Musk founded SpaceX, an aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company, and Tesla Motors, an electric vehicle manufacturer.
- Gautam Adani : Gautam Adani is an Indian billionaire business tycoon and the chairman of the Adani Group, a globally integrated infrastructure conglomerate. He was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India, in 1962. He started his career in Mumbai in 1984 as a diamond sorter. He then started his own trading business with the help of his family. Adani has grown his business to become one of India’s largest conglomerates with a presence in energy, resources, logistics, agri-business, aerospace, defense, technology, and other sectors. Gautam Adani’s net worth is estimated to be over $20 billion, making him one of the wealthiest people in India. The Adani Group has an international presence in over 20 countries, including the United States, Australia, Japan, China, and the United Kingdom.
- Jeff Bezos : Jeff Bezos is an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist. He is the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon, the world’s largest online retailer. Bezos has also invested in several other technology companies, including Blue Origin, a human spaceflight startup. Bezos has been dubbed the “richest man in the world” by Forbes in 2018 with a net worth of over $150 billion. He is also one of the most influential people in the world and is a major player in the tech industry. He is known for his innovative approach to business and his commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Bezos has also been a major philanthropist, donating more than $2 billion to charitable causes.
- Bill Gates : William “Bill” Gates III is a co-founder of Microsoft Corporation and one of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs. Born in Seattle, Washington in 1955, Gates developed an early interest in computer programming, which eventually led to the founding of Microsoft. Since then, Gates has become one of the world’s most influential and wealthiest people. Gates’ success with Microsoft has made him one of the world’s richest people. In 2020, Forbes estimated his net worth to be over $100 billion. Gates has used his wealth to support various philanthropic causes, most notably the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. This foundation focuses on global health, poverty, education, and other global issues. Gates has also made various investments in technology companies and has served on the boards of several companies. He is currently the CEO of Cascade Investment, a private American investment company, and chairman of the board of directors of Microsoft.
These individuals are some of the most influential and powerful people in the world, and their wealth has enabled them to make a lasting impact on society!